5/10/07

Blah.

looking ahead to all these appts i have set up, all the paperwork sitting around here for important things that need to be delt with.. and I just can't get going on any of it. I am overwhelmed.
I'm supposed to see GYN next weds to set up conization.. but that's gonna screw up yet another summer vacation.. at least 4 weeks of it. Want to wait till after Summer to do it.

Have follow up with pain clinic same day. not much to follow up on.. the injections lastd less than 2 days. so basically i have to pay yet another 40 bucks for nothing.

appt with counsellor yesterday was more forms. next week, more forms.. that'll be 60 bucks in co pays for the privledge of filling out forms. And we have all the kids to do still. 3 of em.

i'm just not feeling very optimistic i guess. Yesterday was a very hard day. My pain levels were way up. Blew off the Doc.. wasn't that bad.. well no worse than i've delt with before. What was he gonna do anyway? just another co pay. I couldn't walk.. but again, nothing i haven't done before. whatever.

C's IEP went well.
i'm not into this today.
time for meds. =/ sorry for typos. will fix later.
who am i talking to anyway???
God i'm an idiot.

1 comment:

ToXic Blonde said...

Your talking to me! I am listening! I care!! Your not alone!