5/11/07

exercise? well sorta.

welp, did a fat burning exercise session. it's 50 minutes.
by the 5 minute warm up.. i was out of breath. it's all marching, with stretching and stuff.. moveing ALL the time. Got about 15 min and legs said no more.
I can feel the muscles in my back that hurt.. but it feels like they are getting stretched. it's a good feeling. have to hold in your tummy hard the whole time. I tend to actually do the opposite,.. push OUT with my tummy.. when I have to lift or carry.. I guess that's how my body has compensated. So that's really hard to keep doing and not revert back to pushing out. pushing out makes things a lot easier.
my whole body at this point is really toast.
but it's my legs that make me stop. the thighs just can't keep up.

Promised Miss M we would do some tomorrow, so will do that first exercise.. like I did the other day.

wow, the 15 min was enough.. gonna take me a while to work up to even getting through it, let alone getting all the moves right.
a lot of it is based on dance.. which brings back my gymnastics moves..
tummy IN! oh my.
=)
just took my meds.. always time it that way.

i'm gonna be ready for danforth.. pain clinic or not.

No comments: