5/16/07

Doin the Wednesday Shuffle

Scott takes Wednesday's off, so that's the day we get all our errands and appt's done. We have 3 appts and a bunch of errands to get thru today. It always kills me.
First up is Dr GYN... meeting to talk about getting that stupid conization done.
Hoping he will let me wait to do it in Sept, after the kids have gone back to School. After the procedure, there is 4 weeks of nasty discharge, and no submerging in water.. don't want to ruin yet another Summer.
Then, errands..
Then Pain Clinic where I get to pay yet another 40$ to tell them the stupid injections lasted a whole two days. It's going to be difficult not to go OFF on the nurse practitioner. It was kinda like pissing on one of those thousand acre fires.
Then, yes there's more, we have to get home in time to catch the guy from counselling. So far we've paid 60 bucks.. in co-pays.. for paperwork. More of the same today, and we haven't even gotten to the kids yet! They were the reason this all started anyway.
I'm in a rotten mood, don't see it getting any better.

My legs are getting worse. Really bad. After i've been up for a short period, they just stop. It's like they don't get the information to *go*. Think the pilates exercises where you roll back and forth and the instructor says... "use those last four vertebra"... is what's doing it. As I roll down, my left hip screams at me. What ultimately stops my exercise time, is that my legs shake uncontrollably.. so guess that's a good bet huh?

No comments: