5/7/07

Tis Monday

ya, so. it's Monday. freekin yipee.

I woke this morning to a loud argument. always a nice way to start the day.
I'm alone now. another day, trapped in the house. I have my web work to get done, then i basically sit and wait till it's time to take my meds again. Never really feel better until the second dose. Then, twiddle my thumbs, try to clean something, take the sick dog out 4x an hour.. till the kids get home. When I hear the bus, I get a knot in my tummy, waiting to see what kind of mood Miss M is in.. I know when K gets home around 5.. her mood will suck.

Today we meet Miss M's Big Sister. I hope it goes well.

I have to look at all the appointments I have set up for Wednesdays.. everything has to be done on weds.. and I've double booked some stuff. Super. I'm so confused, too many dates and times. Cancelled appts' and new ones made. It's a mess. So I guess that will be my chore for the day, straightening that out.
I had asked Scott on Friday to help me with it over the weekend. Guess you can tell how much help I got.

No comments: