5/7/07

Classic *sue*...

Quilting. I started Quilting about 10 years ago. I made my last quilt 9 years ago. Huh? Well you see, I had this baby, named Meaghan, who learned to crawl. She liked Hot things. I have no idea how it happened or when, but one day, I noticed the top her left had, was one giant burn blister. She never made a peep, never cried. I had no idea she had burned herself, let alone so badly until after the fact. So, I packed everything up and stuck it into the attic. I did make several Quilts before things got put away, this being one of them. Stained Glass, I think it's very pretty. =)





I don't know why all of a sudden quilting popped back into my head, I've been knitting lately.. Oh! I got a catalog from the sister store of one of my online knitting suppliers.. that was it. I can't resist the geometrics, the colors.. So..


I jumped right on back in, both feet, no shoes, no clue and ordered up this Kit..


Pretty huh? Well I've completed all the outer an inner circles, next step? Sew them together. um, how do you sew curves? GACK. stay tuned.

No comments: